Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Eight random facts

I've been tagged by Daily Referendum.

I'm supposed to post these rules: one, each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. Two, people who are tagged need to write their own blog entry about their eight things and post these rules. Three, at the end of your entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs. Four, don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

OK, here goes, they are pretty random...

1) I once filled the Lower VI Form Tea Urn with Dry Ice during a school break (Dry Ice is solidified frozen Carbon Dioxide). It was three feet deep and poured out of the door down the staircase like a waterfall.

2) I once joined a conga across the stage whilst Chas & Dave were playing. I dropped a lump of dry ice in Chas's Pint Glass on the way past.

3) When we were married, we hired a double-decker bus to take us and the guests to and from the Register Office.

4) I was given a Sinclair Black Watch for my Eighteenth birthday.

5) I once got drunk with the Manager of the Birmingham Odeon.

6) Julian Clary told me ll about Fanny, the Wonder Dog.

7) I watched Live Aid in Bahrain.

8) I once went for a Cowboy Breakfast- my horse was called "Rebel".

I tag the following: Last Ditch,Lizbet,Visions of Bradford, Mediocracy, Andrew Allison, Scottish Ozzie, Curmudgeon and Kev. Sorry folks.

1 comment:

Colin Campbell said...

1 My SL Name is Jocko Cioc

2 I am a true Scot when I wear a kilt.

3. I have held drivers licenses in UK, USA (5 states), the Philippines, Nepal, Singapore and Australia.

4. My Grandmother wanted to call me Ebenezer, my Grandfathers name. Luckily my mother held out for another name.

5. My dog Spotty has developed a taste for carrots since we got rabbits.

6. When I was little I followed Hibernian.

7. I have a degree in Sociology and a Degree in Civil Engineering. I somewhat unusual combination. The second is a good deal more useful.

8. I have visited or lived in 43 of the US states.

9. (Bonus) When I was about 5 I was badly burned and spent almost a whole year in hospital.