Sunday, July 29, 2007

Getting more hairy

Six weeks since I cropped my locks. It just looks like a rather short haircut now at about 2cm all over, except the top front and temples where is a bit thinner (and had been for a while but the longer hair concealed it somewhat). It changed from a hedgehog look at about four weeks, where it started lying on the head rather than sticking out of it. It doesn't appear to be any greyer than previously so I mustn't have frightened it too much after the recent trauma.

I will be taking a blogging break during August, returning with a vengeance in September. In the meantime, I have lined up a number of top quality bloggers from Blogpower to guest here so that it does not become too much of a tumbleweed gulch.

2 comments:

Crushed said...

Just a few months to go before normalcy returns then.
Before the cold winter months...

Shades said...

I have a photo of me looking extremely hairy somewhere, must dig it out...