Saturday, September 01, 2007

Something for the weekend?

I'm back, fresh from holidays and the August blogger break. I could do a little bit of surfing whilst in Spain but emails mostly eluded me.

A big thanks to my guest posters who kept up the interest here. I've repealed the posting rights now so that the author list goes back to normal. (I wish that some others did the same- my Blogpower Control Panel is getting a bit long...)

Lots of blog reading to catch up on from the last fortnight and lots of material for future posts once I sort out my photos.

In the meantime, here is Hazel O'Connor performing "Will You" on TOTP back in 1981, that song with one of the all time Sax breaks. More on Hazel another time.

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Welcome back!

Shades said...

Why thank you, Welshcakes. Thanks for filling in. I have lots of pictures of market produce, fans and shoes for you to rnjoy in due course.