Thursday, March 17, 2005

When in a hole- stop digging

I mentioned in a previous posting about how the Morley Borough Independents had tried to track down some letter writers to find that they apparently didn't exist.

In today's Morley Advertiser, a (real) Labour Town Councillor berates them and sympathises with the views of (possibly imaginary) Mrs. Dorothy Sanders of Churwell.

Now news reaches me that the snippet is featured in Labour Watch, a website devoted to exposing the failings of the labour party.

In the interests of fairness, the website does link to hatchet jobs for all the other major parties as well! Let's face it, it isn't difficult to find all political parties wanting.

I did find an interesting link to a site called Polidex an online trading game. I have therefore posted my own MP up (above the Simpsons Defcon status in the sidebar), just because I can, really.

No comments: