Saturday, March 12, 2005

Relief...

I've just sat through RND2005. Fortunately, I did what I normally do, set it recording last night & watched it today using fast forward to get past the tedious preachy bits. Now we have Sky Plus it means we can skip at 30x speed!

What was good? The Peter Kay song (first time), the Little Britain sketches, the Ricky Gervais trip to New York, Peter Kay taking about glue sniffers sailing (or whatever it was), Vicar of Dibley, odd bits here & there. The rest was so-so, some of it absolute pants...

I thought Alan Partridge tried but died, Fame Academy was dire, Ab Fab so contrived & Graham Norton just tedious. I was so bored with it that I even skipped Eric Clapton along with quite a lot of other bits.

Maybe it should be every three years....

No comments: