Friday, January 14, 2005

Baby crying for Tsunami

People in Morley are organising events for disaster relief, in particular a village in Sri-Lanka where a local minister lost many family members.
We've had a sort out of good quality stuff that might have gone on ebay one day if I'd ever got round to it and I'm running a stall in Morley Town Hall for the Sams Appeal in the morning.

When looking for things to shift, I remembered something unusual that used to lurk in the downstairs toilet (no, not me!) and thought about shifting it at the bring & buy. Then I remembered the power of 'tinternet and hopefully will raise a bit more that way. The lot is Ebay here or a search for "Caister" will probably unearth it. The auction expires Monday 24th at just before 10:15pm, happy bidding!

No comments: