Saturday, August 11, 2007

Don't Mess with Buffaloes

Ian is challenging his friends to spit out the Capital of Botswana on the My Questions Application on Facebook. The answer is here. I had no idea, but I do remember that it was called Bechuanaland (or something like that) from my stamp collecting days. I wonder why he would need that information. Is this a trip plan or idle questioning?

Anyway I liked this video, which has been viewed over eleven million times. I imagine this is the kind of stuff you could see in Botswana if you ever got to visit.

4 comments:

jmb said...

I thought this an amazing video when I saw it too. I don't think the scenario is quite that common Colin, but life is fraught with danger on the veldt. The crocodile was a huge surprise.

James Higham said...

...idle questioning... I'm afraid, whilst seated on the phrontistery.

Colin Campbell said...

jmb

Those kinds of videos make me glad I am a human. I can remember another programme I watched where they filmed a water hole drying out. Unfortunately it was filled with hungrier and hungrier crocodiles and more and more desperate animals looking for water.

I am still thinking about that word James.

GP said...

Extraordinary video. Talk about nature red in tooth and claw. It even makes the goings on in City law firms look tame.